All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe fifth and final book in The Books of Elsewhere, the award-winning, New York Times bestselling, fan-favorite series--absolutely t to be missed. Annabelle McMartin is gone for good, but something worse lurks just out of sight--watching, waiting, preparing to strike. Then a field trip to the local art museum reveals a shock. What Olive discovers will create a chain of events that propel her to discoveries she may t wish to uncover, involving Morton's vanished parents and the very deepest, darkest roots of Aldous McMartin's creepy painted world. In this fifth and final book, Olive must seek the full, complex story of Elsewhere, its magical origins, and its creator, and in so doing, face her own fears and limitations--and possibly the destruction of Elsewhere itself. How far will Olive go to save the people and home she loves? And what will be the final cost? A must-read fantasy series for fans of Pseudonymous Bosch, Coraline, and Septimus Heap. It's like Coraline meets Harry Potter. -- Nerdist Hand these books to fans of Lemony Snicket, Pseudonymous Bosch, and Angie Sage. -- School Library Journal
- Author BiographyA two-time Pushcart nominee for poetry, Jacqueline West lives amid the bluffs of Red Wing, Minnesota, with her husband and their dog, Brom Bones. This is her fifth novel.
- Author(s)Jacqueline West
- PublisherTurtleback Books
- Date of Publication02/06/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleBooks of Elsewhere
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTurtleback Books
- Illustrator(s)Poly Bernatene
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.