All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionIn Medicine Creek, Kansas, an old-fashioned small town where thing ever changes, the community is terrified after a series of grisly murders takes place. Even more alarming, the bodies are displayed in bizarre tableaus. FBI Agent Pendergast arrives from New Orleans to investigate.
- Author BiographyThe thrillers of Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child stand head and shoulders above their rivals (Publishers Weekly). Preston and Child's Relic and The Cabinet of Curiosities were chosen by readers in a National Public Radio poll as being among the one hundred greatest thrillers ever written, and Relic was made into a number-one box office hit movie. They are coauthors of the famed Pendergast series and their recent novels include Fever Dream, Cold Vengeance, Two Graves, and Gideon's Corpse. In addition to his novels, Preston writes about archaeology for the New Yorker and Smithsonian magazines. Lincoln Child is a former book editor who has published five novels of his own, including the huge bestseller Deep Storm. Readers can sign up for The Pendergast File, a monthly strangely entertaining note from the authors, at their website, www.PrestonChild.com. The authors welcome visitors to their alarmingly active Facebook page, where they post regularly.
- Author(s)Douglas Preston,Lincoln Child
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication25/07/2003
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWarner Books
- Out-of-print date07/11/2008
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight673 g
- Width152 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine38 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.