All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the book: Living sober is against instinct. We've learned to live drunk, high, and wasted. The way you act in a crack house is t the way you act at the DMV. What we've learned in order to protect ourselves, our possessions, and our stash is t helpful to the rest of our lives; actually, acting these ways will ruin our lives. Stories heal, and Bucky Sinister, sober since February 19th, 2002, and a veteran of the punk rock and spoken word scene, brings the stories from the trenches about how to get sober, stay sober, and live sober. Still Standing is about the stories that heal you, and the hard times that don't kill you. Sinister goes beyond the 12-steps with stories from the misfits, freaks, and weirdos that have come to recovery from a variety of backgrounds--tattoo artists, bartenders, musicians to help answer the What Now? question of living sober. Topics include: 10 Things Every New Recovering Addict Should Have; Prayer and the Atheist; Job Interviews; and Ways Addicts Can Be of Service to Normies.
- Author(s)Bucky Sinister
- PublisherConari Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication18/02/2011
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintConari Press,U.S.
- Weight350 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.