All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStina does t like the cold. In fact, she will go to any length to avoid it. Even in summer she will never go out without tights and socks that cover her knees. When winter comes she retreats inside, and invents ingenious devices to protect her from the slightest chill. The temperature drops further and Stina finally succumbs to the lure of her feather duvet and falls into a deep and dreamless sleep from which she is woken by a pounding at her door - two children tumble in blown by the icy wind and Stina learns that thing can keep you as warm as friendship. Set in Iceland, this beautifully illustrated story is the perfect read for cosy winter nights.
- Author BiographyLani Yamamoto is the author and illustrator of Albert, a series of philosophy books for children. Stina was nominated for the 2014 Nordic Prize for Children's and Young People's Literature, winner of the 2014 Fjoruverdlaunin Women's Literary prize for Children's Books and 2014 Dimmalimm Icelandic Illustration Award.
- Author(s)Lani Yamamoto
- PublisherV & A Publishing
- Date of Publication09/11/2015
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintV & A Publishing
- Content Note42 colour illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width170 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.