All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat would happen if negative thoughts and actions smelled bad? If they STANK? Would we tice them more? Would we be less inclined to indulge in them? Attributing bad smells to our negative thoughts, actions, and attitudes, in STINKIN' THINKIN' STINKS Bill King provides both young readers and their older friends with techniques to recognize, deal with, and mitigate the negativity that holds so many of us back. Readers will: Become aware of negative thought patterns. Discover ways to eliminate negative thinking. Learn how to avoid a negative pack mentality. Access the positive in life. Develop techniques for dealing with negative people and situations. Embrace positivity as their dominant way of thinking. Full of fun activities designed to provide kids with real tools for changing negative habits, STINKIN' THINKIN' STINKS offers a cool new approach to exterminating negativity while inviting YOU to change YOUR LIFE! STINKIN' THINKIN' STINKS will inspire discussion, introspection, and change in readers of all ages.
- Author(s)Bill King
- PublisherBryce Cullen Publishing
- Date of Publication29/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBryce Cullen Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.