All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStinky Finky is the perfect combination of a great stand-alone story and a learning experience. It is the book that will make learning multiplication facts fun. Meet Molly, whose parents are too busy to help her with her school work; Sue, whose single mother is ill; and Juan, who speaks English. Because they have a dreadful teacher, they must master multiplication without help or lose their recess for the rest of the year or even face more serious disciplinary action. See how they teach themselves strategies for all the facts, especially those difficult Stinky Finkys. See how the solve each of their personal problems at the same time. See if you can figure out how the main characters got their names. This classroom tested vel is perfect for teachers, parents, or grandparents to read to their children or for upper elementary students to read by themselves
- Author BiographyValerie H. Wilson is a retired teacher who taught everything from nursery school to college history. Most of her career was spent as an elementary school math specialist and math coordinator. She used the strategies in this book to successfully help her students master multiplication. Wilson is married to a former school superintendent. They live in New Hampshire and Florida. The Wilsons have two sons, who are also teachers, and six granddaughters, who loved this story.
- Author(s)Mrs Valerie H Wilson
- Date of Publication20/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.