All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom debunking myths about Cajun cooking to exploring the fascinating place of that food holds in Acadia, STIR THE POT presents the complex history of this well-loved ethnic cuisine in a most palatable manner.
- Author(s)Carl A. Brasseaux,Marcelle Bienvenu,Ryan Andre Brasseaux
- PublisherHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteb/w photos
- Weight294 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $41.50Trending at AU $43.70
- AU $38.26Trending at AU $40.81
- AU $19.53Trending at AU $31.23
- AU $21.64Trending at AU $27.39
- AU $43.54Trending at AU $50.66
- AU $25.96Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $30.80Trending at AU $32.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.