All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDespite the increased popularity of Cajun foods such as gumbo, crawfish etouffee, and boudin (a pork and rice sausage), relatively little is kwn about the history of this fascinating cuisine. 'Stir the Pot' explores its origins and evolution from the seventeenth-century French settlement in Nova Scotia to the explosion of Cajun food onto the American dining scene over the past few decades.
- Author BiographyMercelle Bienvenue, Carl A Brasseaux and Ryan A Brasseaux
- Author(s)Carl A. Brasseaux,Mercelle Bienvenue,Ryan Andre Brasseaux
- PublisherHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/09/2005
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note30 b/w photos
- Weight482 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.