Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $9.88Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the maze-like dungeons of Castle Grotteskew, the fightfully insane Professor Erasmus conducts his bizarre experiements on living things. His very first creation has long been forgotten - a small, almost-human creature, kwn only as Stitch Head. Poor Stitch Head has spent years vying for attention amongst a menagerie of freakish monsters. When a travelling circus ringmaster, Fulbert Freakfinder, promises to make him a star, Stitch Head wonders whether there is ather life for him. But first he has to catch the professor's latest creation - a monstrous three-armed creature that's just smashed its way to freedom...
- Author BiographyGuy Bass grew up dreaming of being a superhero - he even had a Spider-Man costume. The costume doesn't fit any more, so Guy now contents himself with writing. He writes the Gormy Ruckles series for Scholastic UK, as well as the popular Dinkin Dings and The Legend of Frog series for Stripes. In 2010, Dinkin Dings and the Frightening Things won a CBBC Blue Peter Book Award in the Most Fun Story with Pictures category. Guy lives in London with his wife. Pete Williamson was born in Derby but now lives in Tunbridge Wells with his young family. He has worked as a designer for an animation company and also as a psychiatric nurse. Pete's interests include peculiar music, good books and drinking too much coffee.
- Author(s)Guy Bass
- PublisherLittle Tiger Press Group
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleStitch Head
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintStripes Publishing
- Content Noteblack and white illustrations
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Illustrator(s)Pete Williamson
- Reading AgeFrom 8
- Interest AgeFrom 8
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.