All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume represents the outgrowth of an ongoing workshop on stochastic analysis held in Lisbon. The nine survey articles in the volume extend concepts from classical probability and stochastic processes to a number of areas of mathematical physics. It is a good reference text for researchers and advanced students in the fields of probability, stochastic processes, analysis, geometry, mathematical physics, and physics. Key topics covered include: nlinear stochastic wave equations, completely positive maps, Mehler-type semigroups on Hilbert spaces, entropic projections, and many others.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- Series TitleProgress in Probability
- Series Part/Volume Number50
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight272 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byAna Bela Cruzeiro,J. C. Zambrini
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2001
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.