All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe AMS is excited to bring this volume, originally published in 1969, back into print. This well-written book has been used for many years to learn about stochastic integrals. The author starts with the presentation of Brownian motion, then deals with stochastic integrals and differentials, including the famous Ito lemma. The rest of the book is devoted to various topics of stochastic integral equations and stochastic integral equations on smooth manifolds. E. B. Dynkin wrote about the original edition in Mathematical Reviews: 'This little book is a brilliant introduction to an important boundary field between the theory of probability and differential equations'. These words continue to ring true today. This classic book is ideal for supplementary reading or independent study. It is suitable for graduate students and researchers interested in probability, stochastic processes, and their applications.
- Author(s)Henry P.
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication15/10/2005
- Series TitleAMS Chelsea Publishing
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 353
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Weight387 g
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.