Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is for a general scientific and engineering audience as a guide to current ideas, methods, and models for stochastic modeling of microstructures. It is a reference for professionals in material modeling, mechanical engineering, materials science, chemical, civil, environmental engineering and applied mathematics.
- Author(s)David J. Kirkner,Kazimierz Sobczyk
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- Series TitleModeling and Simulation in Science, Engineering and Technology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight438 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2001
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.