Stochastic Process Variation in Deep-Submicron CMOS: Circuits and Algorithms by Amir Zjajo (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $142.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $121.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the most table features of nameter scale CMOS techlogy is the increasing magnitude of variability of the key device parameters affecting performance of integrated circuits. The growth of variability can be attributed to multiple factors, including the difficulty of manufacturing control, the emergence of new systematic variation-generating mechanisms, and most importantly, the increase in atomic-scale randomness, where device operation must be described as a stochastic process. In addition to wide-sense stationary stochastic device variability and temperature variation, existence of n-stationary stochastic electrical ise associated with fundamental processes in integrated-circuit devices represents an elementary limit on the performance of electronic circuits. In an attempt to address these issues, Stochastic Process Variation in Deep-Submicron CMOS: Circuits and Algorithms offers unique combination of mathematical treatment of random process variation, electrical ise and temperature and necessary circuit realizations for on-chip monitoring and performance calibration. The associated problems are addressed at various abstraction levels, i.e. circuit level, architecture level and system level. It therefore provides a broad view on the various solutions that have to be used and their possible combination in very effective complementary techniques for both analog/mixed-signal and digital circuits. The feasibility of the described algorithms and built-in circuitry has been verified by measurements from the silicon prototypes fabricated in standard 90 nm and 65 nm CMOS techlogy.
- Author BiographyAmir Zjajo received the M.Sc. and DIC degrees from the Imperial College London, London, U.K., in 2000 and the Ph.D. degree from Eindhoven University of Technology, Eindhoven, The Netherlands in 2010, all in electrical engineering. In 2000, he joined Philips Research Laboratories as a member of the research staff in the Mixed-Signal Circuits and Systems Group. From 2006 until 2009, he was with Corporate Research of NXP Semiconductors as a senior research scientist. In 2009, he joined Delft University of Technology as a Faculty member in the Circuit and Systems Group. Dr. Zjajo has published more than 70 papers in referenced journals and conference proceedings, and holds more than 10 US patents or patents pending. He is the author of the book Low-Voltage High-Resolution A/D Converters: Design, Test and Calibration (Springer, 2011, Chinese translation, 2012). He serves as a member of Technical Program Committee of IEEE Design, Automation and Test in Europe Conference, IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems and IEEE International Mixed-Signal Circuits, Sensors and Systems Workshop. His research interests include mixed-signal circuit design, signal integrity and timing and yield optimization.
- Author(s)Amir Zjajo
- Date of Publication14/11/2013
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Advanced Microelectronics
- Series Part/Volume Number48
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note46 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight485 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.