All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionAS FEATURED ON THE NATIONALLY SYNDICATED MARKETPLACE RADIO PROGRAM IN DECEMBER 2007: According to the author, For years, when my stockbroker called me, I joked that I was 'talking with my bookie.' Is buying stock investing? Or is it a speculation -- a bet? After 40 years of 'investing' in stocks, I decided to try 'gambling.' I used a short term trading scheme I called 'turning on a dime.' Warning: my bet puts hundreds of thousands of dollars at risk -- with guarantee of success. Read this book for entertainment, but NOT as an investment guide!
- Author BiographyStanley Mazor was a co-designer of the first commercial microcomputer silicon chip. He has published more than 50 papers on integrated circuit chip design and computer architecture over the years. He has been awarded the Kyoto Prize, the Ron Brown American Innovator Award, and the SIA Robert Noyce Award. He has also been inducted into the Inventor's Hall of Fame. What does a scientist-engineer know about gambling? Read his book to find out!
- Author(s)Stanley Mazor
- Date of Publication11/01/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.