Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.31Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $9.86+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExperience all of Stockholm's attractions with this up-to date, authoritative guide, packed with Insider Tips. Most holidaymakers want to have fun and feel relaxed from the moment they arrive at their holiday destination - that's what Marco Polo Guides are all about. Discover beautiful hotels, authentic restaurants, the city's trendiest places and night spots, and also get tips on shopping and what to do with a limited budget. Also includes: Perfect Day, Festivals & Events, Travel Tips, Links, Blogs, Apps & more, Swedish Phrase Book and index. With MARCO POLO Stockholm you'll experience a cosmopolitan city where the wilderness reaches into the centre and where elks occasionally lose their way in the streets. This practical, pocket-sized guide leads you between magnificent buildings to street cafes where you get a blanket to keep warm, and along the narrow cobbled streets of the Old Town, which, during the long summer nights, turn into party central. The Insider Tips reveal where you can visit the longest and deepest underground art gallery with a metro ticket, and where those with a sweet tooth can satisfy their desires. The Perfect Day gives you a variety of experiences from the Swedish capital: from a walnut baguette breakfast in Sodermalm to the trendy Sofo quarter with its little shops, and a relaxing evening in the Gondolen bar, floating above the city's rooftops. Panels in each chapter of the main section suggest things to do if you're on a tight budget and where to pick up some real bargains. The City Walks chapter takes you to some lovely places: get to kw Stockholm from the water or see some modern art in the former military facilities on Skeppsholmen island. Finally, the Dos & Don'ts point out some of the things you need to be aware of and watch out for when visiting the city. MARCO POLO Stockholm provides comprehensive coverage of the city. To help you find your way around there's a detailed street atlas inside, a useful public transport map in the backcover, plus a handy pull-out map.
- Author BiographyMarco Polo Travel Publishing offers a wide range of high quality cartographic products and travel guides. Marco Polo Pocket Guides are known for their handy, compact format and Insider Tips. Our Travel Handbooks are the first to include infographics and our Spiral Guides feature unique lay-flat spiral binding. Marco Polo Maps are famous for the high quality of cartography in their Country, City and Holiday Maps.
- Author(s)Marco Polo
- PublisherMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleMarco Polo Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationOstfildern
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, col. maps
- Weight277 g
- Width108 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $33.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.92
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $60.98Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.