All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStockholm, Texas, was an early twentieth century Swedish colony in the Lower Rio Grande Valley of Texas. The topic provides a fascinating micro-history of culture contacts, acculturation, and ecomic development in a frontier setting. The story of Stockholm, Texas, is a case history of the impact on a small rural community of the mechanization and commercialization of American agriculture.
- Author BiographyDavid E. Vassberg is Emeritus Professor of History, University of Texas-Pan American.
- Author(s)David E. Vassberg
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication21/04/2003
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width134 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.