All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionEssential strategies to transform your organization and boost your profits Want to recapture your organization's original invative spirit? Stoking Your Invation Bonfire helps you remove the obstacles that have crippled the invation superpowers that made your organization successful in the first place. Helps you identify the blockages hindering invation within your organization Reveals the fundamental changes that will help your business rebuild its hidden or lost invation capabilities Explores leading invation theories you can apply right away-without expensive consultants Get the strategies you need to remove invation barriers, increase profits-and change the way you do business.
- Author BiographyBraden Kelley is thefounder of Business Strategy Innovation and has been advising companies, including Microsoft, Misys, Millicom International Cellular, Wunder-man, and HomeAway.com on how to increase their revenue and cut their costs since 1996. Braden is a thought leader on the topic of continuous innovation and works with clients to create innovative strategies, effective customer marketing, organizational change, and improved organizational performance. He has published more than 400 articles for online publications such as CustomerThink and Blogging Innovation. On Twitter, he is an innovation leader with over 6,000 followers.
- Author(s)Braden Kelley
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/10/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight362 g
- Width161 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Foreword byRowan Gibson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.