Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionThe historic Stone House on Pennsylvania's National Pike in Farmington is depicted. Over 70 photographs, interviews (one with former owner Fannie Ross) and stories of founder Congressman Andrew Stewart and the infamous George Titlow make this a collector's favorite.
- Author BiographyMarci McGuinness is a southwestern Pennsylvania native. Her loves of Ohiopyle and the written word have led her to record local history, so that it is not lost in the progress shuffle. The author has written and published over 20 regional books and magazines since 1981. She also served as Marketing Director, then, Managing Editor, at the prestigious Cornell Maritime Press/Tidewater Publishers in Centreville, Maryland. There she published books by dozens of authors and professors on Chesapeake Bay and Maritime topics. Today, McGuinness resides in Chalk Hill, Pennsylvania with her Jack Russell Terrier, Jake. She is presently launching reprints of all of her Yesteryear books in addition to the new title, Yesteryear in Ohiopyle, Volume III. Under production for 2009 release are: Gone to Ohiopyle, Haunted Laurel Highlands, Yesteryear in Ohiopyle, Volume IV and Murder in Ohiopyle and Other Tales. Visit her at ohiopyle.info or shorepublications.info. Contact her at: email@example.com.
- Author(s)Marci Lynn McGuinness
- PublisherShore Publications
- Date of Publication12/11/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShore Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight129 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.