All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis heavily illustrated compilation of current scholarship on cave archaeology in the Maya lowlands is the first dedicated to the subject and yields key insights into Maya ritual and cosmology. An important publication that fills a crucial niche in Maya scholarship and addresses issues important to archaeology, cave studies, religion, anthropology, global archaeology, and more.
- Author BiographyKeith M. Prufer is an assistant professor of anthropology at Wichita State University. James E. Brady is an associate professor of anthropology at California State University, Los Angeles.
- PublisherUniversity Press of Colorado
- Date of Publication25/11/2005
- Place of PublicationColorado
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of Colorado
- Content Noteb/w photos & maps
- Weight712 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byJames E. Brady,Keith M. Prufer
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.08Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.