All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis complete guide to a unique New Zealand attraction--a modern version of England's 4,000-year old Stonehenge--encourages a deeper appreciation of science while revealing captivating links between astromy, archaeology, anthropology, history, and the social sciences.
- Author BiographyRichard Hall is the founder of Stonehenge Aotearoa.
- Author(s)Geoffrey Dobson,Kay Leather,Richard Hall
- PublisherAwa Press
- Date of Publication12/02/2005
- SubjectAstronomy, Space & Time
- Place of PublicationWellington
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintAwa Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations throughout
- Weight132 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine4 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $32.22Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.