All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis treatise analyses the archaeological remains of Stonehenge. The method of construction used in Stonehenge enables us to reconstruct precisely the major intention of the original project - beyond the limits of verbal expression and written tradition. The Circle of Stonehenge was designed 3100 B.C to expose a system of order in accordance with number. It demonstrates the kwledge of the Euclidean geometry as well as the geometrical deduction of the series of numbers in harmonic correspondence with astromical alignments. Thus the architect of Stonehenge established a model of axiomatic demonstration. Its cosmological layout accomplished the condition of the possibility of exact science and thereby introduced the steadfast basic kwledge of science and high culture. Study of the sciences embodied in Stonehenge remained for 5000 years the propaedeutics of the Liberal Arts in order to enable critical cognition.
- Author(s)Karl Schuster
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/03/2001
- Series TitleEuropaische Hochschulschriften/European University Studies/Publications Universitaires Europeennes Reihe 20: Philosophie/Series 20: Philosophy/Serie 20: Philosophie
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 623
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Notefig. and graph.
- Weight150 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.