All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new edition of Christopher Stone's Plastic Surgery Facts has been completely revised and updated in line with modern practice. The content reflects the changes in the FRCS Plastic Surgery Curriculum and the book is w organised according to the curriculum's major headings. Written chiefly in te form to aid revision and retention, the book provides an overview of the full spectrum of plastic surgery practice. The text has been significantly expanded and re-edited to improve clarity and readability. Clinical anatomy, points of technique and the fundamental principles relevant to each subject area are explained. Relevant published articles are reviewed and illustrations have been included to reinforce important concepts. The specific focus on the FRCS Plastic Surgery exit examination makes this invaluable reading for examination candidates. This volume offers a factual and diverse overview of the body of kwledge in the specialty and is useful for trainees at all levels.
- Author BiographyTor Wo Chiu is Resident Specialist, Division of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery, Prince of Wales Hospital, Hong Kong.
- Author(s)Tor Wo Chiu
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/06/2011
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note50 b/w illus.
- Weight1100 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.26New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.75New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.87
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $60.98Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.