All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionGet Gorgeous Skin and a Healthy Glow Now! Based on the scientifically groundbreaking premise that our cells--and consequently our skin--can only function best when the pH balance of our bodies is at its proper level, rewned dermatologist Jeannette Graf's four-part plan focuses on changing your body's ratio of acids to alkalines. Most of us tend to eat three acidic-building foods (like sugar, refined carbs, meat, and dairy) for every one alkalinizing food (dark green leafy vegetables, garlic, onions, olive oil, lemon, fruit, nuts and seeds, and whole grains)--the reverse of the ideal ratio. And while changing your diet is important, food is t the only way to shift this ratio or reverse the cell aging that's affecting your skin. Stop Aging, Start Living also includes detailed information on: - Daily alkalinizing cocktails - Nutrients in foods that enhance cell energy production and cell signaling- Choosing the right cleansers, moisturizers, and treatments that will give you the most ticeable results (hint: many of these products line the shelves of your local drugstore) - Activities that can add exhilaration and laughter to your life and increase the neuropeptides in the brain that actually rejuvenate skin cells Whether you want to see results fast (with the twenty-four-hour kick-start plan), ease into it (with the two-week prescription), or just incorporate a few Stop Aging, Start Living strategies into your life as they suit you, you'll come away looking and feeling incredibly younger.
- Author BiographyRenowned dermatologist and former National Institutes of Health fellow JEANNETTE GRAF, M.D., is one of the most well-respected and well-known dermatologists in the country.
- Author(s)Jeannette Graf
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Out-of-print date25/08/2014
- Weight186 g
- Width135 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.