All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFears and phobias are a much more prevalent problem in society than might perhaps be imagined, psychologist Andrea Fiorenza posits, and he argues that for all their commonness, they can lead to crippling, extreme, and uncontrollable reactions if left unaddressed. In this guide to reducing anxiety, he analyzes some of the most common fears--of particular situations, of certain animals, of nature or the weather, of other individuals--and then applies the latest theoretical and scientific advances in the field to explain how they can be overcome. The book offers a three-week program with 18 easy-to-follow exercises with which Fiorenza has had success with his own patients, so that readers can, on their own and at their own pace, overcome their anxieties and regain control over their lives.
- Author BiographyAndrea Fiorenza is a psychologist and the director of Studio Fiorenza, a Bologna, Italy-based company that offers strategic systemic therapy for individuals, couples, and families, as well as tools and counseling services for businesses. He is the author of numerous articles and essays on interpersonal relations.
- Author(s)Andrea Fiorenza
- PublisherLectio Ediciones
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Series TitleCuadrilatero de Libros
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLectio Ediciones
- Weight159 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.