All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEd has just started at a new school, is making friends, and seems happy. Except for the boy named Bart, who does t like Ed because he's different. For you see, Ed's a zombie! Ed must w confront the bully to prove that he is really different than anybody else as he stands up for zombies and other children everywhere!
- Author BiographyEdward Kent lives in the quiet town of West Seneca, New York, located about 15 minutes from downtown Buffalo, with his wife Dannielle, and their three children: Cordelia, Keifer, and Brody. He grew up in a small town off Lake Ontario, and after high school, attended Niagara University where he pursued a BA, majoring in Theatre. After receiving his Masters in Education, he taught second grade in Virginia Beach, Virginia for two years before relocating back to Western New York. Time was spent teaching middle school, as well as working as a trainer for a major dialysis company, before beginning his new career as an author.
- Author(s)Edward Kent
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication31/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $29.45
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $33.44
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.85
- AU $14.41Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $11.16Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $37.24Trending at AU $44.14
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.