All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Wizard of Oz meets Monsters Inc in this MONSTROUSLY funny stand-alone story from bestselling author phemen, Steve Cole. I'm Bob, a human boy stuck in a land of MONSTERS. I'm trying to get out with the help of three - count them, three - incredible creatures. There's Verity, who looks like a giant hamster. Alfie, who's about as scary as a bag of crisps. And Zola, a gorgon who can't turn people to stone (though she can manage cardboard at a push). We're on a crazy, death-defying quest to escape with our lives. And all around us, the cry goes up: STOP THOSE MONSTERS!!!
- Author BiographySteve Cole is the slightly crazy, highly frantic, million-selling, non-stop author of Young Bond, Astrosaurs, Cows In Action, Astrosaurs Academy, Slime Squad, Z. Rex, Magic Ink and many other books (including several original Doctor Who stories). He used to edit magazines and books but prefers the job of a writer because he can wear pyjamas and eat chocolate all day. Steve just can't stop writing - if he does, strange robots appear and jostle him vigorously until he starts again. In his spare time he loves making music, reading old comics, thinking up ideas for new books and slumping in front of a warm TV. He is married with two
- Author(s)Steve Cole
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication04/06/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Childrens Books
- Content NoteBlack and white line
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jim Field
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.