All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYoung adults are faced with huge choices. Stop and Think is a life instruction manual that will help streamline those choices into a productive destiny. How you think becomes who you are and translates into how you live. Everyone, at every stage, should Stop and Think! Are you living life by design or by default? Mastering your emotions, pimping (or regenerating) your mind, love, sex, values, choices, taming impulses, attitudes, reactions, how to be healthy, money and budgets, are all discussed. It goes over life issues and struggles, choices and empowering your mind to empower your life. It's time to Stop...and Think!
- Author BiographyLen has been in the education/people empowering business for over 15 years. He has been in leadership positions in the youth mentoring and wellness area and holds 3 top fitness certifications. He has served as full time Corporate Wellness Director and been heavily involved in nationwide youth ministry and public speaking. His zeal is for everyone to be infused with mental and spiritual power. He is an authentic life coach, author and father of 3.
- Author(s)Len Garrison
- Date of Publication13/07/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight485 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.