All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRecent studies on bullying suggest that bystander activity, whether positive or negative can play a vital role in the outcome. In order to succeed in their aim, bullies must rely t only on intimidating the victim but also the feedback of the watching crowd. If bystanders overcome their fear of being the next victim and reject the bully's behaviour then it can stop the bullying in its tracks. If the bystanders' behaviour is negative, it can fuel the bullying even further. The aim of 'Stop The Bully' illustrates and reinforces positive bystander behaviour. This story is less about the victim and more about the brave bystander who stands up for what he believes is right and the effect that bystander's behaviour has on the rest of the crowd.
- Author(s)David R Pearl,Tamara R Pearl
- PublisherBe Positive Solutions
- Date of Publication08/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBe Positive Solutions
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jacob Ahrin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.