All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's easy to become so involved in life's drama that we lose sight of what's really important to us. This is your chance to take a step back and renegotiate your position. Dr. John Stagl offers you ather way to look at your life situation, outlines proven methods to help you resolve some of the challenges you face, and then helps you put it all together in an easy-to-understand, workable fashion for a consistently more joyful experience. People cant just think their way to riches or happiness. It requires the right action for the right reasons. They need new and different solutions to their old chronic problems that are practical, easy to understand, and simple to implement. Discover the secret--more powerful than the Law of Attraction--to solve longstanding challenges in key areas of life: health, relationships, and finances.
- Author BiographyJohn F. Stagl--writer, physician, inventor, talk show host, and entrepreneur--empowers others through his book Stop the Rain Dance by offering practical yet powerful tools to achieve a balanced and rewarding life. With his diverse background and never-ending search for life's universal principles, he shares how to create a better life for yourself and the world around you.
- Author(s)John F Stagl
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width149 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.41
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.