All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume examines models of collaboration between personnel in social service agencies, women's centers, domestic violence programs, medical and mental health settings, and law enforcement. Techniques are detailed that allow kwledge about domestic violence and primary prevention to be integrated into a community response by all those involved. It is an excellent resource for educators, social workers, public health professionals, clinicians, medical and mental health professionals, and law enforcement personnel.
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication01/04/2001
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitlePrevention in Practice Library
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlenum Publishing Co.,N.Y.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight460 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byBarbara Parmer Davidson,Pamela J. Jenkins
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2001
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $20.06New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.