Store Design: A Complete Guide to Designing Successful Retail Stores by William R Green (Paperback / softback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.86Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $44.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRetail design is different. It's a specialty. When done well, it works like magic. You want to build successful stores that are magnets for attracting customers, intriguing them, and selling products and services. The ideas in Store Design will help you design great retail experiences. Analyze your client's design needs according to type of store, location, the product, price-point, and budget. Systematically design and organize a store that reinforces a desired image, attracts shoppers and motivates them to buy. Create flexible, timeless and tasteful stores. Entice customers to enter the store, shop, buy and return again and again. The main components of store design are revealed chapter by chapter. Each axiomatic component leads to a selection process of either-or design subsets: open or closed front; strong or neutral design; accessible or inaccessible product display; and so on. This is the core of the retail design process. Use these design principles to build a store design that meets every concern of the retailer. Create a correct and memorable store image, a sensible floor plan, effective product presentation, an arresting storefront design, and vibrant, energy-efficient lighting. When done, you will kw that your store design works: functionally, aesthetically, and psychologically. You will have created the right store for your product, your location, and your retailer, because you will have used sound design principles to make every decision along the way. Loaded with many photos and illustrations, Store Design explains everything in five chapters. Also, there is a useful glossary of retail architecture terms, and a step-by-step checklist to take you through the design process. Store Design is a guided, logical approach for designing a retail store. It will provide a simple, easy-to-follow design template. It will reinforce your existing skills and experience. And it will also serve as a kwledge base for the entire team so everyone can understand and follow the design process. Anyone can gain the equivalent of years of retail design experience simply by reading and adopting its ideas. Why wait? Get Store Design w and get going on your next retail store. Store Design is a Complete Guide to Designing Successful Retail Stores. Includes 42 photos & illustrations plus design checklist.
- Author BiographyWilliam R. Green is a registered architect who has practiced architecture as a principal for several large design firms in the Chicago area. Having also worked for a pioneering regional shopping center firm as a development manager, he has experienced retail from the real estate developer perspective as well as the viewpoint of a retail designer. Over his career he has designed many retail establishments of all types and sizes for local and national tenants.
- Author(s)William R Green
- PublisherZippy Books
- Date of Publication04/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintZippy Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.