All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionZe Singer, an airline Captain and airline CEO from Croatia, shares the fascinating tales of his travels, experiences, and misadventures through his long career of exploring and learning. Just a few of Captain Singer's encounters include: Nudists, Inspectors, Dogs, Bulls, and the Pope. Learn about his opinions and experiences with Greeks, Israelis, Chinese, Germans, Japanese, Bedouins, and even Angels. Follow along as he and his crew visit Egypt, Croatia, Germany, China, England, and the USA among less well-kwn locales, exploring the food, culture, architecture, and people. Many strange characters are introduced, but the pilots alone are fascinating. Inside, you will meet the Flintstones pilots from Texas, the pilot who always looked drunk, the pilot who rang the wrong doorbell, the pilot who hid under the cockpit floor, and the pilot who hunted for bear. Over eighty stories are here, spanning multiple decades and dozens of countries. Captain Singer has experienced the world, and w he's brought the best to you!
- Author BiographyZeno Singer was born in Zagreb, Croatia, where he studied Architecture, but after three years, his love for flying prevailed, and he enrolled in the newly-established Aeronautical College, with a desire to become a professional pilot. After his first job with Pan Adria, he moved to the Slovenian charter operator Inex Adria (later Adria Airways), and stayed there for 24 years. This good professional foundation, and a good knowledge of the specifics of the charter business, helped him later on when creating and managing two other charter airlines in Croatia. As Director of Flight Operations (DFO) for Air Adriatic, he helped to organize and lead the operation of the first private charter air carrier in Croatia. In Dubrovnik, he founded and ran the second charter airline, the Dubrovnik Airline. Progressing professionally as an instructor and examiner, he always fought for high professional standards. As a result, all the pilots who have graduated from the Dubrovnik Airline, from young co-pilots to captains, could apply to any company in the world with self-confidence. His inquisitive spirit and the desire to always see and experience something new have not abandoned him even today.
- Author(s)Cpt Zeno Singer
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication23/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight594 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.