All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis addition to the bestselling Stories for the Heart series is designed to celebrate friendship and togetherness. These charming stories from popular Christian authors such as Max Lucado, Billy Graham, Gloria Gaither, Ruth Bell Graham, Philip Yancey, Dale Evans Rogers, and Bill Butterworth-satisfy the deep longing each of us has to have our heart entwined with ather. Readers will cherish these uplifting and treasured stories that hor relationships nurtured by time, laughter, and tears. This book is sure to become a favorite as it focuses on the sweetest joys of life-shared memories and kindred hearts.
- Author BiographyAlice Gray is an inspirational conference speaker and the creator and compiler of the bestselling Stories for the Heart book series, with over 5 million in print. She and her husband, Al, live in Arizona. Baumgardner is an author and hospice volunteer. She speaks frequently on the topic of her first book, A Passage Through Grief.
- PublisherMultnomah Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2000
- SubjectChristian Personal Testimonies
- Place of PublicationSisters
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMultnomah Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight383 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.