All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionSaint John's Gospel ends with the words, But there are also many other things that Jesus did; if every one of them were written down, I suppose that the world itself could t contain the books that would be written (John 21: 25). This very popular book by master storyteller John Shea picks up where the Gospel of John leaves off. Inside its pages are stories that Christians tell, a few of the worlds they inhabit, invitations that lure them, and decisions that face them.
- Author(s)John Shea
- PublisherLiguori Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationLiguori
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLiguori Publications,U.S.
- Weight227 g
- Width170 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.