All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHome is viewed as a space and place and associated with feelings, practices, and active states of being and moving in the world. This collection explores how we experience home and what home says about the selves we have become. This book is of interest and use to students and scholars in the fields of communication studies, cultural studies, performance studies, geography, gender studies, diaspora studies, and anthropology, and stands as an exemplar in qualitative, interpretive, critical, and auto-ethgraphic methodology courses.
- Author BiographyDevika Chawla is associate professor and interim associate director for graduate studies in the School of Communication Studies at Ohio University, Athens. Stacy Holman Jones is professor in the Centre for Theatre and Performance at Monash University.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication18/09/2015
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Weight517 g
- Width160 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byDevika Chawla,Stacy Holman Jones
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $32.22Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.