All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionFrom her childhood in China to the moment she won her first National Book Award, literary icon Katherine Paterson shares the personal stories that inspired her children s books. Told with her trademark humor and heart, Paterson s life stories tell tales from her childhood growing up with missionaries, to living as a single woman in Japan, to raising four children in suburban Maryland with her minister husband. Read about the origins of some of her most beloved characters, go behind the scenes to the moments Katherine found out she won her many awards, and more. Filled with personal photos and letters, this is funny, heartwarming history from a legendary name in the field of children s books. * What absolutely shines through is Paterson s warm, self-effacing humor, and extraordinary humility. . . . Like Mark Twain, to whom she is distantly related, Paterson is a true American treasure. Publishers Weekly, starred review Honest, flecked with good humor, and heartrending. The Horn Book A gift for Paterson fans. Booklist
- Author BiographyKatherine Paterson is a legendary children's book author whose career has garnered many awards, including two Newbery Medals and two National Book Awards. She is currently Vice President of the National Children's Book and Literarcy Alliance, and live in Barre, Vermont. She has four children and seven grandchildren.
- Author(s)Katherine Paterson
- Date of Publication06/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight318 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.