All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDelightful collection of both mythological and historical stories of the ancient Greeks, in language simple eugh for younger listeners, yet appealing to all ages. Provides an excellent introduction to ancient Greece, beginning with 32 of the best-kwn myths, and then continuing with 32 short stories of the historical era, arranged in chrological order. An extensive pronunciation guide is included.
- Author(s)Charles D. Shaw
- PublisherYesterday's Classics
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYesterday's Classics
- Weight489 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)George A. Harker
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.