All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExcerpt from Stories of the Army When Christmas broke over the fort in the far Northwest where Lieutenant Robert Douglas, U.S.A., was was blowing gently stationed, the wind from the southeast. There had been a light swfall during the night, and as the sun arose there was a faint suggestion of warmth in the beams that glistened across the crystalline flakes. It seemed as though the cold had loosened its grip for a while. All through the morning the weather was mild for the season and for the place, and by on there was even a vague hint of a possible thaw. About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art techlogy to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
- Author(s)Brander Matthews
- PublisherForgotten Books
- Date of Publication27/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintForgotten Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.