All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPortsmouth, 1832. Once the pride of the British East India fleet, the Veritas has fallen on hard times. She is w a transport ship, her cargo prisoners of the Crown, her destination the penal settlement of Van Diemen's Land, w kwn as Tasmania, the southernmost State of Australia. Pastor Bob Cookson tries to offer solace to the convicts on board, but is shocked to discover that most of them have committed only trivial offences. He suspects a conspiracy to empty British prisons, but finds a more sinister motive at work...
- Author BiographyBorn in Melbourne, Patricia Shaw worked as a teacher, political journalist and an oral historian, before pursuing a literary career. Her books have sold millions of copies worldwide.
- Author(s)Patricia Shaw
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication07/11/2005
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width112 mm
- Height179 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.