All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNo children allowed out after dark. It's Halloween, and Amy's town is gripped with fear. Two kids are missing and the police have declared a curfew to make sure it doesn't happen again. Meanwhile, Amy's suffering from nightmares. Each evening she's visited by a strange boy in a hooded jacket... He doesn't speak to her. She never sees his face. He seems to want her to follow him... What if there is more to fear on Halloween than ghosts and witches? What if there are real monsters who can steal you away so you're never heard of again? Amy's headstrong friend Hannah thinks she kws the truth about the missing kids. She's certain they've been taken by Wingnut, the strange man who lives by the railway tracks, and she enlists Amy and shy Lucy to help her prove it. But would you sneak out of the house in the dead of night when danger lurks around every corner? Would you creep around Wingnut's crumbling house by the railway tracks? And would you risk life and limb on the moors above the town to uncover the darkest truth of all?
- Author(s)Dan Street
- PublisherLittle Devil Books
- Date of Publication10/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle Devil Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.