Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn life, horse-fancier and antiques dealer Glyn Cole caused a heap of trouble - for his girlfriends, their jealous partners and his creditors. His two-year absence from the close-knit Berkshire horse community has been something of a relief. Broken bridges have been mended; lives have been rebuilt. And his disappearance has been a miracle for one individual in particular: the person who killed him. But w Glyn is back - in bizarre circumstances. A record-breaking storm has ripped his corpse from its ingenious hiding place. How did he get there and how did he die? Many have benefited from his absence - but who is longer sleeping so soundly at night? It seems that, even in death, bad boy Glyn is as much trouble as he ever was...
- Author BiographyEx-National Hunt Champion Jockey John Francome is a broadcaster on racing for Channel 4 and is one of the UK's leading authors of racing thrillers.
- Author(s)John Francome
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication29/09/2011
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Weight276 g
- Width133 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best Selling in Fiction Books
A Game of Thrones: The Story Continues: The Complete Box Set of All 7 Books by George R. R. Martin (Paperback, 2012)
- AU $57.17New
- AU $47.50Used
- AU $65.33New
- AU $18.33New
- AU $27.95New
Doctor Who: A History of Humankind: The Doctor's Official Guide by BBC Children's Books (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $18.53New
- AU $6.51New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $49.95Trending at AU $57.17
- AU $55.73Trending at AU $57.80
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.53
- AU $14.99Trending at AU $15.57
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $14.05
- AU $33.96Trending at AU $35.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.