All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
About this product
- DescriptionLaura Pouttu was her own beacon of light through her dark and stormy childhood filled with disappointment, challenges, and tragedy. Also suffering from server epileptic seizures and brain injury problems, the odds were stacked against her. This is the encouraging and inspirational story of how one woman refused to give up, and even through great adversity, was able to achieve her dreams and goals. This is a journey in life enduring storms and tribulations and ending with dreams coming true!
- Author(s)Laura Pouttu
- PublisherTeach Services, Inc.
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeach Services, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.