Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionA new series of science books for teens that explores the many ways in which global warming may change our daily weather, alter our long-term climate, and present new challenges to our way of life.Will increasing global temperatures produce more and stronger storms in the future, and how will this affect various regions of the world? What regions will experience more precipitation?
- Author(s)Paul Stein
- PublisherRosen Publishing Group,U.S.
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRosen Publishing Group,U.S.
- Out-of-print date10/12/2011
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width187 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.