All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive resource provides engineers, managers, compliance specialists, construction professionals, and students with the tool they need to understand and comply with the requirements of the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) Title 40 Part 122 stormwater regulations. This guide covers the full spectrum of stormwater issues, including the new Stormwater Phase II Rule, which mandated compliance March 10, 2003.
- Author(s)Frank R. Spellman,Joanne E. Drinan
- PublisherGovernment Institutes Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/2003
- SubjectLaw for the Layman
- Place of PublicationRockville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGovernment Institutes Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1039 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.