All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStormy Weather is a spiritual adventure that takes place on Assateague Island when an Ambassador from the Wild Pony Nation meets Rev. T. During this adventure, they work together through Rev. T's healing crisis and help Rev. T develop her spiritual gift of animal communication.
- Author BiographyRev. T is a retired engineer and special educator, living on the Delmarva peninsula, who is deeply grateful she can now practice her ministry full time. She is foundress of the Missions of Joy Foundation(tm), a non-profit healing & teaching ministry devoted to helping any in need. Her missions of joy include the care of parrots and horses rescued from slaughter, abuse or neglect. One of Rev. T's favorite missions of joy is fostering the Wild Pony Ambassadors of Assateague Island. Missions of Joy ministry is funded entirely by Rev. T's proceeds from her book and music sales, and donations to her for pastoral services. Your purchase of this book is a mission of joy. Thank You!
- Author(s)Rev T
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/10/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.