All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this guide we will explore the method I've developed to bring a story to life, but first you have to have some idea of what story you want to tell. Stories can come from real life relating to an event that happened to you, to someone you kw or to someone you don't kw. They can relate to an historical event or they can come from your own imagination. Even fiction can use true events as a backdrop. James Mitchner, an American author, wrote historical fiction. He took real events and populated them with fictional characters. However the first thing we need to do is take it from thought to paper. That is what I will teach you here.
- Author BiographyThe Author has written and published three Science Fiction Novels and written eleven Feature Length Screenplays. He's worked with the Austin Film Festival and belongs to the Houston Film Industries Group. He teaches Story Line and Character Development classes in Houston, Texas. To see more about his work please go to his website at: www.normanrayfitts.com.
- Author(s)Norman Ray Fitts
- Date of Publication12/11/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.