All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe torious vel of dark obsession How far will a woman go to express her love? In this exquisite vel of passion and desire, the answer emerges through a daring exploration of the deepest bonds of sensual domination. O is a beautiful Parisian fashion photographer, determined to understand and prove her consuming devotion to her lover, Rene, through complete submission to his every whim, his every desire. It is a journey of forbidden, dangerous choices that sweeps her through the secret gardens of the sexual underground. From the inner sanctum of a private club where willing women are schooled in the art of subjugation to the excruciating embraces of Rene s friend Sir Stephen, O tests the outermost limits of pleasure. For as O discovers, true freedom lies in her pure and complete willingness to do anything for love.
- Author BiographyPauline Reage was a pseudonym for an editor at the prestigious NRF Review in Paris, whose editor in chief was her lover. She died in 1998.
- Author(s)Pauline Raeage
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectErotic Fiction
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintRandom House USA Inc
- Weight168 g
- Width132 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.06
- AU $73.93Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $45.77
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.