Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionA private plane crashes in the south Pacific. The lone survivor, rap star Rat Badger Junkmouth Flash, washes up on a desert island where he is confronted by a most unexpected resident. The island's only habitation is a magnificent mansion in which are twenty-two rooms. In each of these he will encounter a dimension of existence - and of himself - that he never imagined.
- Author BiographyDavid A. Crossman is a modern-day polymath who - in common with polymaths throughout time - has yet to be sufficiently beguiled by any one sphere of endeavor to apply himself to it exclusively. As a result, he's a best-selling novelist, an award-winning lyricist and composer, a writer of short stories, screenplays, teleplays, poems, and children's books, a television producer/director (also award-winning), a video producer, radio/television talent, award-winning graphic, computer graphic artist, advertising copywriter, videographer, publisher, music producer, musician, singer, performer and ... well, you get the picture. He's shiftless - in all things but his devotion to Barbara his wife of...well, let's say over 35 years and leave it at that.
- Author(s)David A Crossman
- Date of Publication14/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight585 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.