All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionSummer McGallian ... the scandalous home wrecker from Against the Wall and Between The Sheets. The one who stole her co-worker's fiance, the other woman, the one people whisper about and stay away from. Only for Summer, things aren't always as they appear and she kws that better than anyone. She hasn't been herself since she was in high school, when life was less complicated and relationships weren't about making compromises to land the guy. When her heart is broken, there's only one thing left for her to do ... prove she isn't who everyone thinks she is. And maybe, just maybe, she can get back to being comfortable in her own skin again, without input from a man. But when she encounters Sexy Guy, Dean Michaels, everything Summer has ever kwn about the opposite sex is about to change. Dean Michaels knew he'd seen her somewhere before. What he never imagined was that the gorgeous woman in a baseball cap and hooded sweatshirt tossing back a beer in his favorite spot could be Summer McGallian-the woman who always looked like she'd stepped off the pages of a glamour magazine when he'd seen her from afar at work. And to make matters worse, she's Chase Mari's ex, the one guy who gets under his skin like other. If the thought of being someone's bitch in jail wasn't eugh to scare him, he would've strangled that bastard years ago and tossed the body in the Mojave Desert. But forget about Chase ... Dean knew from the moment he saw Summer's sexy smile and heard her cute laugh, she had to be his. And he won't let anything get in the way of that. The Against The Wall series isn't just about steamy sex scenes and swoon-worthy romance, but about new friendships, undying love, and a ton of laughter. Enjoy the ride as you get to kw and love Summer and Dean, just as you did Shelly and Matt, and Melissa and Tyler, in the final book, Straddling The Edge.
- Author BiographyJulie is a high school teacher by day, and a writer by night. She writes both young adult and adult romances. When she's not writing, she can be found out and about with her family, reading, and watching football. As a reading intervention teacher, she prides herself on matching her students with great books to encourage them to become life-long readers. Julie has written five young adult books which are all available now: The Double Threat Series -So I'm A Double Threat -Double Threat My Bleep -Double Time -Double Threats Forever You Act So White Julie has also written three adult romance novels: More Than A Friend Request Against The Wall -Between The Sheets (Against The Wall #2) -Straddling The Edge (Against The Wall #3 coming April 29, 2013) -Playing Chase (Against The Wall #4 coming summer 2013) Visit Julie on Twitter (@juliepbooks), Facebook.com/juliepbooks (search for Double Threat Novels or Julie Prestsater --send her a friend request), and check out her website (juliepbooks.com).
- Author(s)Julie Prestsater
- Date of Publication27/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.