Straight Talk, No Chaser: How to Find, Keep, and Understand a Man by Steve Harvey (Hardback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.08+ AU $3.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by rarewaves-outlet
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $16.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the instant Number 1 New York Times bestseller Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man , Steve Harvey gave millions of women around the globe insight into how men really think about love, relationships, intimacy, and commitment. In his new book, he zeros in on what motivates men and provides tips on how women can use that kwledge to get more of what they need out of their relationships, whether it's more help around the house, more of the right kind of attention in the bedroom, more money in the joint bank account, or more truth when it comes to the hard questions such as: Are you committed to building a future together? Do you find me intimidating? Have you cheated on me? In Straight Talk, No Chaser: How to Find, Keep and Understand A Man , Steve Harvey shares information on: How to Get the Truth Out of Your Man - Tired of answers that are deceptive? Harvey lays out a 3-Tier, CIA style of questioning that will leave him choice but to cut to the chase and deliver the truth. Dating tips Decade-by-Decade - Whether you're in your 20s and just starting to date seriously, in your 30s and feeling the tick of the biological clock, in your 40s and reentering the dating field after a divorce, or old eugh to join that online dating-for-seniors community that your friends are talking about, Steve provides insight into what men are looking for in a mate, decade-by-decade. How to Minimize Nagging and Maximize Harmony at Home - He said he'd cut the lawn on Saturday and you may have been within reason to think that meant Saturday before 10 in the evening. But exploding at him is only going to ruin the mood for everyone, which means romantic dinner, trip to the mall, cuddling while watching the game. Steve shows you how to talk to your man in a way that moves him to action and keeps the peace, and more...Drawing on what a lifetime of experience has taught him about manhood and the feedback women have shared with him in reaction to Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man , Harvey offers wisdom on a wealth of topics relevant to both sexes today. He also gets more personal, sharing anecdotes from his own family history. Always wise, often funny, and incredibly perceptive, media personality, comedian, philanthropist and (finally) happily married husband, Harvey proves once again that he is the king of relationships.
- Author BiographyThe author of Act Like a Success, Think Like a Success; Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man; and Straight Talk, No Chaser, Steve Harvey began doing stand-up comedy in the mid-1980s. His success as a stand-up comedian led to the WB's hit show The Steve Harvey Show, which has won multiple NAACP Image Awards. He was featured in Spike Lee's film The Original Kings of Comedy. In addition to his nationally syndicated Steve Harvey Morning Show, Steve hosts a daily talk show on NBC, is the gameshow host for Family Feud and Celebrity Family Feud, and most recently NBC's top rated new show, Little Big Shots. A philanthropist, he is the founder of the Steve and Marjorie Harvey Foundation. He lives in Atlanta, Georgia and Chicago, Illinois.
- Author(s)Steve Harvey
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication20/01/2011
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmistad Press
- Weight362 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.